Monday, January 10, 2011

no-joke.

monday.
the new year vibe hasn't really creeps in (for me).
everything is pretty much the same old, same old.
i do my routines each morning.
same thing with nights. routines as well.

uncle lends me his book this morning.
it's called "change the way you see yourself".
got a little bit too much into it.
and then it told me.
"think back to a time,
when you have shown up confident and competent,
right from the start."

this image of me standing in front of my 3 english teachers came up.
i remember it was in high school.
i was having my oral exam.
oh wait. oh yes. correct.

and then i shuffled through my memory.
back and forth and back and forth.
each memory i have being my confident, no-joke self,
is when i'm speaking in english.

what does that mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment