Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Beatnik.



My old man was a bread stasher all his life
He never got fat
He wound up with a used car, a 17inch screen and arthritis
Tomorrow is a drag,man
Tomorrow is a king sized bust.

They cry put down pot
Don't think a lot. For what?
Time. How much and what to do with it.
Sleep, man, and you might wake up digging the whole human race
Giving itself 3 days to get out
Tomorrow is a drag, pops.
The future is a flake.

I had a canary who couldn't sing
I had a cat that let me share my pad with her
I bought a dog that killed the cat
That ate the canary
What is truth?

I had an uncle with an ivy league heart
He had life with a belt in the back
With A button down brain
Wind up a belt in the mouth
And a button down lip

We cough blood on this earth
Now there's a race for space
We can cough blood on the moon, soon.
Tomorrow is dragsville, cats
Tomorrow is king-sized drag.

Tool a fast short
Swing with a gassy chick
Turn on to a 1000 joys
Smile on what happened, or check whats gonna happen
You'll miss whats happening
Turn your eyes inside and DIG the vacuum
Tomorrow Draaaaaaaag *snap*

No comments:

Post a Comment